Commercial Managed Care Organization Solutions
MedImpact has strong drug trend management capabilities for commercial Managed Care Organizations (MCOs). Our programs and services will support your clients’ growth, help them achieve positive health outcomes and create operational efficiencies.
Business Model — Value Now
- Our model has proven cost trend management that has delivered proven savings to our clients
- Our model has achieved collaboration with our clients
- Our model allows us to focus on quality measures for CMS Star Ratings, NCQA and URAC
- Our model allows us to also focus on closely monitoring trend and market dynamics in order to leverage our suite of therapeutic and clinical benchmark reporting delivered with clinical insights and consultation
Because of this focus, MedImpact clients managing Medicare members ranked higher than the national plan average in 2014 CMS Star Ratings
Business Model — Value in the Future
- Continued pursuit of network savings through the effective management of retail pharmacy networks, mail order and specialty pharmacies in a conflict free manner
- Continued support of our clients serving members in government regulated markets including: meeting the rigorous CMS deliverable timelines; maintaining and improving CMS Part D 5-Star ratings and partner-oriented support of regulator audits
- And continuing our long-term strategy of delivering low net cost through financial transparency and full disclosure which will continue as a privately-held, conflict-free PBM
Improving Operational Efficiency
Our single-technology platform and reporting tools provide actionable data in support of your clients’ targeted clinical interventions and adherence goals. Our user-friendly tools give your clients the option of managing their own program, delegating the administration to us, or just sharing in the responsibilities.
- Easy-to-use Online Tools – We use the tools we make available to your clients. Our tools are web-based with no major software installations required, decreasing setup and training time.
- Standard and Ad Hoc Reporting – Our standard and ad hoc reports enable your clients to demonstrate their clinical results and financial savings in real time.
- Actionable Data – With our clinical and business intelligence tools, your clients can easily drill into problem areas. They can use the data to target members and providers with the appropriate actions.